Friday, October 12, 2012

Sour Cream Icing


I had this cupcakes cups and the decorative sugar and stuff for 70% off at Michaels, so I decided to bake some cupcakes... well have to use it up right, and it was a good deal. I used the chocolate cake recipe, it was good, and used the sour cream icing for it. I wanted to try something different, well it is indeed different, at first I didn't quite like it, but after it got cool, it was actually pretty good, not sweet at all. The original recipe did not have any icing sugar in it, but it was just too strange and too sour for me so I added some sugar in.

Here's the recipe;

Sour cream Icing.
6 oz semisweet chocolate ( 6 squares- 175 g)
1 cup sour cream.
1/2 cup icing sugar

Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat
Remove from heat, stir in sour cream until combined.
Add icing sugar until it's sweet enough for you, can always add more.. or less.

Noah's remark - Mommy made it too good. What a good fan I have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment