Monday, October 15, 2012

Pasta for Noah


I saw this recipe from toddler's meal book while looking at what I can make for Noah's meals. This recipe caught my eyes as I have herb and garlic cream cheese that it's called for. I did not have the leek and the smoked salmon but I substitute it with basa fish and green onion and it was great.

Here's the recipe for it.

3 cups of bow pasta ( or any other types)
Broccoli, as much as you like... you can add carrots too.
1 green onion, chopped
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs butter
1 fish fillet
1 small tub of garlic and herb cream cheese.
6 tablespoon of milk

Boil the water, and cook the pasta. In another pot, steam the broccoli.
In the meantime, heat a pan, put in the butter and oil, stir fry the green onion and followed by fish.
When the fish is cooked, add in the cream cheese and milk.. and mix them together.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
As simple as that...Noah asked for a second serving...


No comments:

Post a Comment