Thursday, October 18, 2012

My first cupcake cone experience

 I bought this box of cake mix from Walmart yesterday for $1, I thought I'd try it out. I used to not like anything not from scratch, but this is really easy. I added 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of flour because I thought it was pretty sweet. I do not like it too sweet. The box said it makes 24 cups of 2/3 full but I only got about 18-21.

 I saw it on tv, they put it in an ice cream cone and I thought how cool that is, so I decided to give it a try. It came out pretty good but you have to eat it within a couple hours because the cone get soft.

 Took some for Noah's teacher and one left for Noah's little treat when he gets home from school.

This is what I'm going to bring for Ivy's dinner. We are having hotpot, can't wait to surprise her with my cupcakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment