Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today

It has been 5 days since I agreed to cancel the transaction, and I've never get a reply from her ever since. I am wondering if she sent it back to me, or just disappeared? Strange people. Should have at least left me a note so I know what was going on. No more ebays, a woman was sued for selling C bags on ebay. Hubby was telling me not to sell it, but then I am not a real seller, it was just for fun ( but its not fun) and the woman who got sues probably sold a hundred, she used to work at the C store.

Today I heard another friend's getting married, C. A is pregnant, B is getting married, and so is C. I am so happy for all of them. I wonder who will be D.

Noah was not behaving today. We went to the mall to get a mouse for my laptop, but he wouldn't sit in his stroller. I had to carry him and push the stroller! We left soon after because I can't tolerate that behaviour. I guess he is growing up, stubbornly. I better get some nap before he wakes up..ZzZzz tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment