Friday, October 15, 2010

OMG More Coach Bags?







Right : Coach 14783
KRISTIN LEATHER HOBO Whitechalk




Left: Coach Kristin Satchel
Coach 14782 SV/Violet

I can't resist myself from going back to the store. I know I know... I have way more bags than I should, but if you are in my situation ( provided you love to shop and love bargains) you will do the same.

Guess how much I paid for those bags? They are just about $80-90 each!! What a bargain right! Retailed at $358... $80 is only like 20% of the original price. I got into this temptation of buying cheap "damaged" items ever since I bought the first, white bag(above). It was suppose to have markings on it.. and I managed to wipe it off and it looked brand new! I went back today and got the other one.. suppose to have scratching/markings on it too.. but it's hardly noticeable.. and I saved 80% off the original price!!

They are not really damaged, with broken handles, spoiled zipper or anything big deal.. a scratch or two that I will get sooner or later.. and I saved a bunch because of a tiny little wipe-able marking.. I am so happpppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment