Monday, October 18, 2010

Messy, messy, messy

I asked hubby what's his favourite part of the weekend.. and guess what he said?
"Wifee cleaning the house!"
I hate cleaning the house.. dishes.. or any cleaning at all, but for the sake of my precious little one, I have to do it, frequently. I don't know where the dust came from, they just pile up again and again.. and Noah loves to find every single tiny little thing to put it in his mouth!

I used to be a very messy person. Well, nobody taught me how to be organized, until I met hubby. He was a super tidy person, he believes in 'fengshui'. Have to be decluttered to have good 'chi' around the house, that was what he told me.

I still hate cleaning anything, but I'm doing better at it, with hubby's encouragements, and for my little precious darling's health sake, which is a big motivation for me to keep cleaning up everytime after he mess it up again. I guess little Noah likes to be messy too.. or he just loves to see me cleaning again and again... picking everything after he mess it up.

2 comments:

  1. I hope when my time comes I would have the same spirit and patient like u... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. talking about patient.. I have NONE

    ReplyDelete