Monday, September 20, 2010

There's always something bad happens after something good...

Life is like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes you go up, sometimes you go down. I have countless sleepless night lately. Although last week was one of the best week of my life, this week started bad :(

Let's recap last week's happy moments before telling you why I'm so sad today. Last week, we went to a good restaurant, somebody bought me a nice big bag that I really like, I met my friend and she brought me ltos of chocolate..yummy, my in laws came and fix everything in the house.. and I've got myself a new cellphone, after over 5 years. As you know I'm not a "phony" person, so I didnt bother about phones, but this was a really good deal. $80 for a phone. I guess I haven't been in touch with gadgets, I don't really know how to use the phone.


Last night Noah kep waking up. He had runny nose. I moved into his room and slept with him but he was crying like crazy. He got 39.5 degrees Celcius. I wasn't sure what to do so I woke hubby up at 3 am. He cried most of the time, and of course my heart breaking into pieces when I see him cry.

This is the first time after 9 months, that he really gotten sick. I checked his temparature this morning it was better, 38.5, but I called the doctor and we went to check him up in the afternoon. I didn't quite like the doctor. She wasnt very friendly. She said he looks fine, he looked happy. Noah, as usual likes to put up a good show in front of others, and he is usually happy.. but when he is home, he was so whiney. I told the doctor that he wasn't eating well, and not sleeping well, but she assured me that he is fine, if it gets worse I'll have to bring him in again.

Noah spent the whole day by my side. He won't let me leave him alone, even for awhile. Perhaps he feels better and more secure sleeping on my shoulder (although I get numb) We have to raise his head higher because of the runny nose, he wasn't sleeping well, and eating well.. I hope that he will get better soon, I really do not know what to do. The doctor never tell me how to make him feel better.. I'm lost... just pray and hope he will be himself again tomorrow.. or sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment