Thursday, September 9, 2010

My babies~

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that I have another baby, a girl. She wasn't as cute like Noah, but I was still proud of her and I was truly happy. I didn't like it when people was comparing Noah and her. She was my daughter anyway, and I love her.

I wonder if we will be having a girl next, or another boy. This time last year, I was still pregnant, Noah was moving all around my lil tummy. Now, Noah's moving around the room.

We were looking at old pictures, there was so much difference. He is so much bigger and mobile now. He used to be the tiniest little baby and now, he is so chubby. He used to not move as much, and now he moves like crazy whenever we want to change his diapers. It has become harder and harder to change him. He's such a big boy now.

Noah's trying to pull up and try to stand. He likes to walk around too.. I think he wants to do like what a big boy does. He is eating better, not as good as I want him to be, but good enough. I made him rice porridge with potatoes, carrots, chicken breast.. and then I tried adding egg yolk yesterday and he really likes it. At least he is eating. Soon he won't need me to nurse him anymore.. and I'll be free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment