Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Used clothes anyone?

Today I did something good, I think. I gave away all Noah's used clothes, and donated the rest to somebody who I do not even know. There's a lot of people out there who doesn't have money to buy baby clothes. So I thought, instead of giving them to Value Village or Goodwill, I might as well give it directly to those who needs them. If they really do not have money, they won't have money to buy it from those used clothing stores anyway, they will still need to pay for it. I hope I did the right thing, gave it to the people who really need it, not just any greedy people who fake it.

Most of all, I am happy to get rid of the stuff, we have too many stuff in the house. As what hubby always said, when you have less things in the house, you'll have  less mess too. I guess he is right. I am very tired of cleaning up after the kids everyday, all the time. I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment