Friday, September 21, 2012

My Beyblade collection

Beyblade Cake

Today is the day hubby's coming home. I am waiting very patiently to release my duty to him. Hubby's been away since Tuesday morning, and I am going to crack up anytime soon. I am not sure if I am just too tired or if I am getting sick, I feel sore all over, including my throat. Perhaps it's just me getting older.

My sister-in-law just emailed me this morning and told us they might be coming over tomorrow. So I decided to decorate a cake for my dear nephew who is turning 8 end of the month. I've got a couple orders from my friends and neighbour for a beyblade cake, which I did not even know what it was before. It seems to be the latest craze for any 5-8 years old kid.

So my friend lent me one of the son's beyblade, and let me practice with it. As you can see the one on the left looks a little better, the one on the right is the first attempt, I cut the fondant up, as the one on the left I used my hand to shape them up.. I think I will need more practice for my friends kids. All in all, I don't think it's too bad for my first try, don't you think? Now I just have to get somebody to try if it taste any good.

 I don't like eating too much sweets.... I tried to reduce the sugar yet some people told me it's too sweet. I told them to make the cake themselves, I've already reduced the sugar by half, if I keep reducing too much, it might not come out nice, or maybe they can just make bread. It's just hard to please everyone isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment