Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cream Cheese Cake

I finally finished making this cake today. I used to buy it from my friend, but now that she is not selling anymore I asked her for the recipe. She actually came to my house yesterday to show me how to make it. I am so lucky to have such friend.

It's actually very easy to make. It's so light and fluffy, tasted so good, and you won't have that " oh no, I have to try to lose weight after eating this... or afraid of eating too much of it feeling. It just make you want more.

 All you need is just graham crackers, arrange them as in the pictures, spread mixture of cream cheese and pie filling on top and keep repeating until it's high enough.

 Here's what it looked like after layers of cream cheese and graham crackers.


I cut the sides out from the big piece and made a small one for Noah's teacher, she was delighted to see this. It 's so easy to make and so delicious, I never have to buy a cake anymore! For the top, I just used whipped cream mix with cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment