Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer

It's summer, and it's the busiest time of the year again. We got lots of visitors, lots of things going on.. and lots of updates, which I do not have time to write. I have so much to write in my little diary here but by the end of the day, I am just so glad to be in the bed.
Noah's growing up so fast, just like the weeds in my garden. As usual, he won't stay in the house, anywhere but in the house. Sometimes I think he is very stubborn but I do not know what to do with him. He doesn't listen!
We went to my in law's house on the weekend, and we stopped by a service centre on the way back, and he bump into an older woman, and she gave me a dirty look. I wonder what kind of people give dirty look because a child bump into her.. really annoying.

Well.. bed time.. write later

No comments:

Post a Comment