Thursday, November 29, 2012

Royal Icing Flowers

 For my final course 2 cake decorating class, I made this cake. It look pretty good, for only 8 lessons altogether, I feel good about it. There's still room for improvements.

 Lily made from royal icing, it looked nice but it cracked when I tried to remove them. I have to let it dry first next time.

 My roses are not what I want them to be, but I guess I just need to keep trying. Daffodils turned out pretty good though. I love those little pansies.

 My failed caked. It doesn't look nice but taste great. Noah's teacher asked for the recipe, she said it's the best one by far.

I took the flowers out and replaced it with other things...so I can give it to my friend's son. I'm sick of eating cakes, so I have to find a reason to give it away..haha. Hope they don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment