Monday, November 26, 2012

Pork Ball


I used to have something similar when I was younger, and today I thought I should make it since I have so much ground pork in my freezer that need to be used. I love it then, and still love it now, although I never know how to make it before. Now my kids love this simple dish, it's fun and simple, and has almost every nutrient in it.

The ingredient;

1 lbs ground pork
a dash of pepper, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar
1 small onion, chopped.
1 green onion, chopped
thyme, oregano, mint, chopped, just a little bit of each from my garden
oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon
soy sauce, 1 tablespoon

Simply mix everything together in a large bowl. Heat the pot/ wok with vegetable oil. Make sure it's really hot before you put the rolled pork balls in. Reduce it to medium, and wait for it to turn golden brown, turning it once awhile.

When it's almost done, put it on high again, because my mom told me that wait the oil won't stick to the food, otherwise it will be all oily.

You can eat it just like that, or dip it with sweet sour sauce, ketchup or even chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment