Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recipe of the Week - BANANA CHOC CHIP MUFFIN


This is my all time favourite muffin. It was introduced to me few years back by my hubby. It was the most delicious muffin I've ever had, and I've been sharing it with many people ever since.

So here it is, it's simple to make and taste really yummilicious~. Doesn't take too much time or effort but you'll get a great reward. Satisfaction guarantied !





Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Good healthy heart recipe

½ cup Becel margarine ( I use becel blue and white container)
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ cup White sugar
2 Eggs
1 cup Flour
1 cup Bran
2 or 3 Ripe bananas mashed (I use 3)
1 cup Chocolate chips
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Cinnamon

Cream together the first 3 ingredients. Add eggs, then blend in the next 5 ingredients. Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes. Makes 12 large muffins. Freezes well.

Optional, walnut pieces.. and warm it up before u eat, the chocolate melts in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment