Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Noah finally met Santa. It was a busy weekend last week. First we had the Xmas party, Noah got a present, and a little Eeyore.. He wasn't too crazy about it, he was more fascinate by the apple juice bottles. He was a pretty good boy, didnt cry when the scary Santa held him.

We went to another party afterthat. Noah's buddy TJ, having his first birthday. They actually had a roast pig for the dinner! It was so huge that you can feed the village.. or the street. It was pretty good, and they had a fancy birthday cake. The more stress for me to make Noah's birthday as good.

Noah's birthday is coming up soon. Can't believe he's almost one! I'm trying to wean him off, but at the same time I might miss nursing him. He's teething again, number 4 and 5 coming out pretty soon. He was so whiney yesterday I had to sleep with him. I haven't been sleeping well lately for the record. I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep. Perhaps I'm too excited for everything, Xmas is coming, Noah's birthday parties, shopping .. and everything else.

I have to divide Noah's birthday party into 2 days because I was worried that I can't manage having too many people in the house. So his buddies are coming on Thursday, and families come on Saturday. That way we can spend more quality time together. Hopefully it goes well, I have so many preparation to do that I had to start baking earlier this year.. I'm afraid I'll be too busy later... less time on FB.

I feel like FB is like a big Vacuum or a magnet...something like that, I'm always getting sucked into it. Sigh. I tried hard not to play the games but it does help release my stress.. when my little boy is not pulling my pants. I can hardly do anything because he pulls my pants all the time. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment