Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leftover Ham Casserole


What to do when you have too much ham after Christmas or Thanksgiving? We had the same problem so I searched for a recipe to use up the ham, after eating baked ham for the past 3 days. I found this recipe, it has a lot of veges, at least a little healthier, and we do have most of the ingredients. It turn out pretty good, it's more like a comfort food, reminds me of sheperd pie for some reason.

This is another recipe from Allrecipe, my favourite wesite for recipes, they do have good stuff, and I always read all the reviews before making them, because it really helps. I'm saving this in my blog, in case if I need to make this again someday, good thing we don't buy ham very often, they are so salty, not healthy at all, so we have to make the best out of it. The other way of using up the ham is to make Hawaiian pizza. Pizza is always good with ham and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment