Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

My best friend was asking me for recipes, she just got a new oven. I was looking for the recipe in my blog I couldn't find it, I thought I did posted it. Well, here is the simplest, healthiest, yet tastiest muffin's recipe. I make this for hubby and Noah every other week. It freezes so well, you just need to put it in the microwave before eating them. And the best thing is, you do not need a mixer to blend everything, I just use a fork to mash the bananas and a large spoon to fold the flour after.


Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Good healthy heart recipe


½ cup
Becel margarine 
1 tsp.
Vanilla
¾ cup
White sugar
2
Eggs
1 cup
Flour
1 cup
Bran
2 or 3
Ripe bananas mashed (I use 3)
1 cup
Chocolate chips
1 tsp.
Baking soda
½ tsp.
Cinnamon


Cream together the first 3 ingredients.  Add eggs, then blend in the next 5 ingredients.  Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes.  Makes 12 large muffins (or 24 small muffins for kids, bake for 15-20 mins).  Freezes well.

Optional ingredients- walnut pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment