Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm stuck

I was so upset yesterday. I just re-realize again that how few friends I have over here. How lonely I can get sometimes. I really wanted to go out and do something but what can I do? Where can I go? Who can I hang out with? The answers are nothing, nowhere and no one.

I missed my old life. I missed those days when I can just stay in the hotel room whole day, order room service, and going to the pool when I feel like going to, or scroll around the place when I needed fresh air. Free, totally free.

I really don't know what to do with my life. A lot of people told me how jealous they are of my boring life... it is really that boring. I can't go anywhere, do anything. I feel like I'm being jailed, with a toddler bugging me all the time, and another one following soon. Sigh.. I want a break, I need fresh air.. freedom from my jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment