Wednesday, August 25, 2010

STOP

I am all drained. I never feel so tired (well I am always tired but this is worse). aunty came for a visit.. and home alone again. Little Noah bullied me and won't go to sleep until 11pm last night, and woke up with big cry at 4am. I took him to my room, pat and nursed him.. and we both fell asleep together, until 830am!

It's really a difficult job.. I almost quit my job, during the first month, but hubby wouldn't let me, I'm in it for life. As I'm relaxing (with my busy life) and resting (from getting too many visitors), people still won't leave me alone, they stalk me, online. Internet stalker! That's what they are. Please, leave me alone. I had enough.

I find it irritating when people approach me with a motive. Why can't everybody just be nice, and get along? Ghee.. I think the teachers were not doing a good job at work, and parents are obviously too busy, not educating their kids.. and they grew up becoming a stalker.. an annoyance..whatsoever you want to call it.

I'm going to hide in my cave for awhile. Stop approaching me. I had enough. I want to live my life without you. I do not need you, stalkers/ telemarketers/whatever else that annoys...ghhee... get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment