Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Unappreciated

Recently, I've been really busy, not really sure what I was so busy about, just lots of thing happening at the same time. From now on, I will have more time at home.. and even more time probably in a couple of weeks.

I've been having this itchy foot that has been bothering me for a month now. It started with rashes. I think it must have passed down from my mum because she has the same problem. She thinks it's the seafood, shrimp and mushrooms that makes her foot that way, but I don't think so.

Other than my bad foot, I was a little.. well maybe more than a little upset about 'things' . I had no idea how inhuman some people can be. I thought I'm well protected and safe in this country, but my guess is wrong. Once again, I've learned something from this proccess in life and vow not to repeat the same mistakes again, to not help people, be nice and sincere, because you are the one who will be hurt in the end.

For my fellow friends. If you wish not to be experiencing this kinda situation I'll be glad to advise and elaborate more. For now, it's time for my break, look out the windows and enjoy the summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hm, seems like you had a bad day... or days?

    Anyway our lives are made of happy events and sad ones. We somehow have to learn to deal with them. Yes, I understand what you mean. It's like you do good and you won't be getting the same treatment, right? I've gone through it, and am still going through that kind of situation, especially seeing the person you want to avoid, but you can't every single day! (well, maybe except the weekends).

    Cheer up, the future will be brighter! :)

    ReplyDelete