Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home alone on Vday

While all my other friends were comparing, whether to compliment or complaint about their Vday's gift, I was all home alone. So, what's better, to get something crappy, or to have nobody to celebrate with at all? Well, I'm not really all alone, I have my little boy with me all the time.

Hubby went away for work for the whole week on the Valentine's week. It was our anniversary, the day we met on the 15th. We normally don't celebrate Vday, as the next day is more special to us, but this year... I got nothing.

So everytime my friend was telling me how boring the husband was, get the same gifts, this and that, I told the, you are lucky, because I have nothing at all, and hubby wasn't home. Hubby overheard me talking on the phone one time ( he eavesdropped) and told me, it's not tru, he got me a trip to Hawaii! Well, in a way I guess.. And when I complained that I didnt get my brithday present, he said.. that's not true either, I got you a new fridge.. sigh.

Well, that's what happen when you are married ( especially with kids ). He used to be far more romantic, but the baby is really tiring us out I guess. Or perhaps we are just getting old? At least I still have a Hawaii trip to look forward to, in just 2 months time!

No comments:

Post a Comment