Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Playdate?

It must be the time of the month again, once again I'm feeling down. So down that I do not want to do anything or even go out. I went shopping yesterday. Got myself a sweater/dress and another new pair of jeans. I was happy for awhile, shopping is a good therapy, but now.. I don't know why and I am feeling depress again.

I went to A's house after shopping, was planning to get my container back. I gave her some banana cake a month ago, and it has slipped her mind to return it I guess. So I thought, why not drop by and check out her house, since she invited me there so many times.

It was a beautiful house. They have a very cute dog. Noah likes animals but hates it when he tried to lick him. They had to tie the poor doggy up because he kept going after little Noah. There's 2 kids in the family, B 3 YO , and C 5 YO both boys. They are nice family and she keep asking me to go back again n visit them anytime, they like Noah... but I don't think so.

1stly, doggy T keep attacking Noah. 2ndly, B keeps hurting Noah because he's jealous of mommy trying to hold Noah. He actually tried to hit him with a pot, poke him with fork (in the face!) and tried to drag him around the room. Poor Noah. Noah actually screamed for help. I went out to get something in the car and A asked B to help watch Noah while I'm gone to the car.. I was really worried to leave him with them. And 3rdly.. they do not eat healthy food. The kids have bfast at 11am, ice cream and candies at 12, and lunch at 1pm. And they do not like vege, and the parents do not care to get them to eat it. They tried to feed my Noah with all those sweet junk food, I was reluctant to let him eat, but they keep insisting, so I let him have some. Thank God he didn't like some of the food. We are trying to feed Noah healthy, non-sweet food, natural, whole grain.. and all that good stuff.. meanwhile I realize a lot of other parents spoilt their kids with sweets.

Well, who am I to tell about other parents? Every parents have their own way, good or not, we are not to judge. They just want to spoilt them in their own way... It might not be good for the kids, they might not realize it.. but I'm told that I am not a good mother anyway... so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment