Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beyblade Cake


So this is it, the cake that my neighbour asked me to make months ago. Can't believe how fast time flies. I wanted to make something better, but this is what I made. I wish I had more time to make. Hubby was away for 6 days, so I can't do much with 2 young kids clinging on my legs all the time.


They like my vanilla cake so I made one for them. I  made the fondant beyblades ahead of time, so it will be harden. I put another fondant over the plate to let it dry and harden for the beyblade's stadium. I just cut out the sides of the cake, and wrapped it around the fondant (bowl) and then put icing on it to seal them together. I used yellow because I don't want to use too much red food colouring. The last time I made the firetruck cake, I used the whole red colouring, yellow doesn't need as much. I'm not a big fan of food colouring.


So this was it, the simple cake that I made. I hope that he liked it. I really hope that I have more time and energy to make something more special, but I tried my best. Hope he'll have a wonderful 8th birthday, on the 8th.

1 comment:

  1. "Sure, you can have a Beyblade cake with a Start Dash Set theme. Enjoy your Beyblade-themed celebration!"

    Note: If you have any specific questions or requests regarding the Beyblade cake, feel free to let me know!

    ReplyDelete