Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back To School!

Today's the first day of the new school year. I didn't want to drive so I took him to the Literacy centre across the street. It was pretty busy, a lot of people eager to go back to school, mostly mommies and day care providers.

Noah was having fun with his shopping cart and going around shopping... and some younger kids always like to hang around with him, especially those without mommies with them, they were with their provider, and of course I felt that I had to watch them.

They are just over a year old, and basically being left by themselves, while the caregiver chat away with the others, as usual. I really can't stand seeing them putting small items in their mouth, as they can choke, and I kinda brought one over to the caregiver when I called her a couple times, and she ignored me.

The little girl was just about 1 year old, can't talk yet. She had 2 paint brushes, putting one with full of paint into her mouth and eating them. Her hands were full of paints.. and I can't stand watching it, so I took her over to the caregiver, and guess what she said? Ohh.. it's not a big deal, it's not the end of the world!

OMG, how irresponsible? I know she had 5 kids to watch but then can you at least watch the youngest one? I wouldn't want my kids to be eating paint and being ignored and keep eating them until somebody else saw it. Ghheeee... This is the reason I will never send why kids to daycare, I just can't trust them enough, they always show how nice and attentive they are when the parents are around. It is so fake!


No comments:

Post a Comment