Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My baby won't leave me alone!


If you are not a mommy yet, take my advice, sleep as much as you want! I haven't got any real sleep since the day after he was born. I had to wake up when I was just about getting sleepy, it doesn't help as I'm not a fast sleeper. The longest sleep I've got was 2 hours!

I had some depression for the couple few weeks coping with the new born, learning everything untold, unexpected, and unfamiliar. I got better after, and learned how to differentiate cries.. and ignore other people's annoying advice, there's always too many of them. No, I never follow confinement and don't make me start talking about it. I found that it's not practical in my situation.
Noah eats a lot. He eats whenever he wants. I'm sure proud to see his transition from a tiny skinny baby to a cute chubby one with double chin. Mommy spent only her whole day, and night admiring her cute little boy from head to toes, I guess all mothers thinks their baby is the cutest (except my mother because she thought I was the ugliest baby ever)

Noah likes to whines but when he smiles, he will melt your heart. He has his fussy time, and his funny time.. but most of the time, he just want to be with mommy. He rather sleep in my body sling bag, than the bassinet. I have to carry him around with me all the time, I feel like I'm still pregnant.

Don't tell me that I'm spoiling him, you can never spoil a cute little baby who isn't even 3 months old yet, and he deserved to be pampered..after all those hard work, and pain we both had to endure when he was a tiny little baby..and he is still my tiny little baby, although he weight almost 12 pounds now!

No comments:

Post a Comment