Tuesday, November 17, 2009

:(

I feel awfully depressed today. I do not know why, but I know I m not feeling so happy. I know I should try to be happier, but I m just not so happy. Sometimes, it's hard to explain, but I know it will go away soon, I hope.

Perhaps it was a sad drama I watched today. It was quite sad, people died.. having tragedies.. miscarriage.. I should really watch more comedies instead, and I m home alone again, for a week. Perhaps it's the loneliness that crept inside me.. and made me not feeling that happy..or perhaps it was the prenatal class that got cancelled because of the H1N1, and now nobody's gonna teach me how to care for a new born.. Or perhaps it was just a topic that I had in the morning that has always made me so upset...

Whatever it is, I'm going to take one small step at a time, take a deep breath, and remember to how breathe... Always look forward for the best.. and all the bad things will go away when I wake up the next morning. Maybe I should go shopping ~...again

No comments:

Post a Comment