Monday, October 26, 2009

To go, or not to go?

Lately there has been many contraversion of getting the H1N1 flu shots. Some people are worried about the side effects, while some are unsure which ones to get. In my case, I m confused by the 2 types of swine flu shots. They have one specially for pregnant woman, which is going to be released on 9th November 2009, and the other one today. I tried calling the doctor's office but as expected, they do not know much. Anyway, I found a website that provides clearer information, so I am going for it.

Pregnant woman over 20 weeks is suppose to get it first, because they are in higher risk and it takes 10-14 days for it to work. I guess I will not be going to the Halloween party after all. Better stay at home and rest. Health is more important than having fun, especially it's just another 13 more weeks to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment