|Deep Fried Wontons|
Here's what you need.
1. A packet of wonton wrappers. You can easily find them in groceries store. I prefer the thin square wrappers, compared to the round ones.
2. A pound (more or less) of ground pork (or chicken if you don't eat pork)
3. 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
4. A tables spoon of sesame oil
5. A teaspoon of soy sauce
6. Chopped shrimps (optional)
7. Chopped green onion (optional)
Mix everything in a bowl. Scoop out a teaspoon of filling on the wrapper and wrap them up. Seal it with water. Deep dry them in high heat until golden brown. Serve with sweet chili sauce, or any of your favourite sauce.